Parents - Website
The My Account section of OurFamilyWizard is where you go to manage your personal account settings. Here, you can connect with professionals, update your billing settings, change your login credentials, adjust your notifications and so much more.
- My Profile
- Login & Security
- User Management
- Colour Management
- Sign-In History
- All My Account Help Topics
Stay up-to-date about new account activity with notifications. From the website, you can manage your email or text message alert settings.
Go to User Management to control the accounts connected to your family on OurFamilyWizard. These include child and third-party accounts as well as practitioner accounts that give your family law practitioners access to oversee your activity.
Your colour preferences let you customise the colours you see in your account for yourself and other family members. This impacts entries like your parenting schedule and last-viewed histories.
Get a complete report of your sign-in history anytime you need it. You can also get certain details about your co-parent's sign-in history.
All My Account help topics
- Getting information about the other parent's activity
- Confirming Your Co-Parent's Subscription Status
- Difference Between Third Party and Professional Accounts
- Email and Text Message Notifications
- Linking to Your Practitioners on OurFamilyWizard
- Sign-in History Reports
- Security Settings
- Third-Party and Child Accounts
- Updating Account and Contact Information
- Updating Colour Preferences
- Updating Your Language Preference
- Username and Password Help