Sorting Messages into Folders
Parents can sort their messages into custom folders to keep conversations organised and easy to reference in the future. Create custom folders via the OFW mobile app using the following steps.
- In the app's main navigation menu, tap the envelope or Message Board icon.
- Under the User Folders section, tap Add Folder.
- Enter a name for your folder. Next, tap Save.
Once custom folders have been created, parents can easily move their messages into them from the mobile app. To do so:
- Open the message you'd like to move.
- Tap the folder icon at the bottom of the screen. A list of your available folders will pop up.
- Select the desired folder and then tap Done in the top right corner of the screen.